Friday, 10 August 2012

Final Post - 3 Unit Ideas!

The unit I have decided to present is "Musique Mania".  This is an FSL unit that would be typically delivered to a Grade 9 or 10 class.  The unit focuses on a set vocabulary list that involves musical instruments, styles and artists.  The unit also teaches several grammar concepts including 'les superlatifs', 'le passé composé' and 'l'accord des adjectifs'. The final project for this unit that we would be working towards would be a storytelling presentation of a scenario that could take place in a clothing store.

Strategy #1 - Prezi Introduction 

I created a Prezi presentation using slides originally from Powerpoint.  This is a presentation that I could show any class at the beginning of the year and at the start of the first unit.  It introduces me to the students and shows them, visually, a bit about myself.  I envision using this Prezi at the start of each school year, always updating the original.


Honey Boo Boo Child - Musique Mania
by: mmeworkun

No comments:

Post a Comment